How veneers from your dentists in Brighton, Michigan can transform your smile.
If you are troubled by your smile, you can remake it. If your teeth are damaged you can repair them. In fact, you can achieve the brilliant, beautiful smile you deserve with one easy procedure, porcelain veneers! Your dentists at Brighton Family Dentistry in Brighton, Michigan want to introduce you to what veneers can do for you and your smile.
Veneers are the state-of-the-art cosmetic dental procedure that can transform your smile. You can turn your dull, uninteresting smile into a beautiful asset. Porcelain veneers are thin laminates of sparkling porcelain which are cemented onto the front surfaces of your teeth. They can effectively hide aesthetic issues like these:
- Teeth that are broken, cracked or fractured from an accident or injury
- Teeth that are worn-down, eroded or chipped from aging and wear-and-tear
- Teeth that are badly discolored or stained from medications or lifestyle
You can even cosmetically correct alignment issues normally handled with orthodontics, including:
- Cosmetically closing gaps between your teeth
- Cosmetically straightening tooth overlap
- Cosmetically straightening poorly aligned teeth
There are many advantages you will enjoy when you choose porcelain veneers. You and your new smile will benefit from:
- Naturally-beautiful results, because porcelain is light-reflective just like natural tooth enamel
- Long-lasting good looks, because porcelain is stain-resistant and when cared for properly, your veneers can last a lifetime
- Conservative treatment, because your dentist will remove only minimal tooth structure, just enough to accommodate the thickness of the veneers
Porcelain veneers require between two and three appointments, beginning with a consultation appointment. This is followed by tooth preparation, and final cementation of your veneers.
For more detailed information about porcelain veneer treatment, please visit the Veneers section on the website at http://www.brightonfamilydentistry.com/veneers.html
You deserve a great looking smile, and now you can have it with porcelain veneers! Don’t wait to get the smile you’ve been waiting for. Instead, pick up the phone and call your dentists at Brighton Family Dentistry in Brighton, Michigan Dr. Brian Petersburg, Dr. Brian Giammalva, and Dr. Wendy Jativa. Call today!